Every truth has four corners: as a teacher I give you one corner, and it is for you to find the other three. Confucius

06 March 2011

All Things Birthing

Hi Everyone,

For those of you interested in pregnancy, birth and beyond, I have set up a blog for just these issues :) The blurb is as follows:

I am looking to share information, stories and experiences from birth professionals and those who have been there before... a not-for-profit, non-judgemental support network for parents and those who work within the field of birthing.


I am passionate about safe supported birth. I value the right of parents to choose their preferred birthing options. I believe in giving birth due reverence.

My vision is of an ongoing stream of articles, book reviews and sharing. Some researched and written by me, and some sourced from within the birthing community. If you are interested in submitting, ideally articles will be accessible for all readers (not too much jargon etc) and subject matter will be open to whatever aspect of birthing you have experience and knowledge in.

Just click on the link under My Blogs label to the right of the screen.

Talk Soon, Cynthia x

PICTURE - ALINE AND PIERRE - RENOIR 1887